MotoShot™ Elite Target System has an all new formed steel, protective trapezoid design chassis. All chassis sides are angled 10 degrees, which helps divert errant rounds safely to the ground. Additionally, to build strength and durability, MotoShot uses this formed steel chassis to fully enclose and protect all components, including the rugged 10 solid core wheels.
The MotoShot™ Elite Target System AWD Moving Target System incorporates incredible, lifelike movements such as running, charging, turning with the realism of a hit reactive 3D Target System. Use MotoShot Moving Target System to create dynamic movements and scenarios. MotoShot is an excellent training tool for all types of hostage simulation and decision making drills.
The MotoShot Elite Moving Target System will move your target in any direction creating random, lifelike movements of a threat target. Here are a few highlights about this robotic moving target :
- Designed for close quarter tactical training, urban combat training as well as traditional indoor or outdoor moving target training
- Hit reactive shot response is compatible with all handgun, rifle and NTLA.
- The operator controls the robot movement via a handheld, trigger style remote control.
- Operated via a handheld digital 2.4 gHz Spread Spectrum remote with a range of up to 1000 meters line of sight
- Target moves in any direction, with variable speed forward and reverse, 360° turning with skid steer style drive operation.
- Superb maneuverability over uneven terrain with excellent ground clearance; the platform will not get caught up on range debris.
- MotoShot 4 All Wheel Drive Moving Target System weighs less than 87 lbs.
- Portable and extremely easily to transport.
- Robot also can carry standard paper, plastic or cardboard targets.
- All-weather design with powder coat finish, sealed connectors and durable materials. Capable of year-round outdoor use.
- Adjustable and removable caster wheels, as desired.
- Quick exchange battery pack for simple and easy battery replacement.
- MotoShot motors are perfectly geared for low-end 360° turning power and high-end running speed.