- 1/4″ thick AR500 steel paddle, front plate and bullseyeplate
- Rated for all .22 LR handguns and rifles
- Minimum distance: Pistols = 10 yards |Rifles = 20 yards
- Paddle measures 4″ diameter | Bullseyehole measures .90″ diameter
- Removable bullseye plate lets the shooter decide the levelof difficulty
- Heavy gauge steel stake can be secured into almost anyterrain
- Paddle assembly clamps on top of a standard 2×4 wood post(no tools required for set-up)
- Clamp springs and pivot mechanism are fully protectedbehind hardened stop plate
- Height is adjustable and determined by the length of thewood 2×4 post (not included)
- Safely deflects bullet fragments into the ground
- Easy to set-up and transport
- WEIGHS ONLY 22 LBS.
Paddle: 4″ diameter x 1/4″ thick AR500 steel – ships unpainted
Front Stop Plate: 5.9″x11″ x 1/4″ thick AR500 steel – ships unpainted
Bullseye Plate: .90″ inside diameter (NRA 10 ring)
| 5.57″ outside diameter (NRA 5 ring)
Stake Construction: 1/4″ thick steel with black powder coat finish
Stake Dimensions: 13″ long x 3″ wide
Assembled Length: 30″-50″
Product Weight: 22 lbs.
*Estimated 2-3 week lead time from purchase. Product ships directly from supplier, separate from any other products on your order.
There are no reviews yet.