Key Features & Benefits:
- Can be powered by battery alone or mains powered winch
- Trolley capable of supporting a static target frame or a turning target mechanism
- The system is suitable for both indoor and outdoor ranges
- Control via a 458Mhz radio transceiver, from either a handset or PC-Shoot control computer in conjunction with static targets on the range
- Automatic wire-rope tensioning feature (when used with mains powered winch)
- Automatic battery charging of an onboard battery in the Home position (if used with battery)
The system consists of twin tubular square steel tracks supplied in 3.5 ft lengths and a compact drive unit with motor control and communication cabinet.
- Track Height: 3.5″
- Track Width: 16.6″
- Winch Base: 20″
- Winch Height: 16.5″
- Four Speed Selections: 3, 5, 6.5 and 10 ft/s
- Acceleration: 5 ft/s2
The RSM2100 and RSM3200 are both compatible with this moving target system.