This lightweight self-container PAPR (Powered Air-Purifying Respirator) provides freedom of movement and increases worker acceptance by drawing air from surrounding environment through the filter at the rear of the helmet and delivering air at 8.1 CFM into the breathing zone. The hard hat provides ANSI head protection, with an adjustable flame retardant neck cap that, when sealed, creates self-contained positive pressure environment which provides additional protection to the lower face and neck area. The wide vision face-shield is manufactured from high impact resistant polycarbonate with anti-mist and anti-scratch coating, it seals securely against the helmet’s frame and provides protection against impact, high impact (ANSI Z87+) and splashes. The quick release headband allows for easy cleaning and enables the helmet to be quickly and easily adjusted for different head sizes and shapes, achieving optimum comfort, balance and fit.
- System Classification: Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR)
- Head Protection: ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class G
- Face Shield/Eye Protection: ANSI Z87.1+
- Respiratory: NIOSH 42CFR84
- Filter Type: HEPA (HE) or HEPA/HF/HC *Nuisance OV
- Flow Rate: 8.1 CFM or 230 Liters/Min
- Noise Level: Under 70dB
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Assigned Protection Factor (APF): APF 1000 Neck Cape demonstrated by SWPF study/testing
- FM Nonincendive US and Canada: Class I, II, III, Div 2, Groups ABCDEFG
- Head Size Range: 6 3/8″ – 7 7/8″ or 54 – 61cm
- Charger Specifications: 110V/240V AC/50 or 60 Hz/200 mA
- Battery Type: 5 Cell Nickel Metal Hydride 6v; 2.2 Ah per pack
- Battery Duration: Up to 7 hours with Two Batteries
- Recharge Time: 2.5 Hours from Full Discharge