A practical 10-hour course to develop skills for those who want to be comfortable carrying a handgun for personal defense.
- Information about how your brain and body respond to extreme situations, and why understanding this Physiological Response to Stress will change everything about how you prepare to protect yourself.
- Situational Awareness training, which includes threat identification, environment assessment, and 4 simple and practical steps to avoid conflict.
- The language of firearms, from the parts to the form and function of semi-automatic handguns.
- Comprehensive shooting fundamentals for semi-automatic handguns, including the most effective stance, grip, sight picture, and trigger press to minimize recoil.
- A Deterrence Method that lets you communicate with your threat that you will not be a victim, and that will help you to justify your actions should you have to face a jury in court.
- An understanding of the application of self-defense law that exceeds the standards for Permit to Carry courses.
- 5 critical ways that the jury must view you to get an acquittal in a self-defense trial.
- Range techniques for safe, focused, and practical training, so you actually improve your skills during live fire instead of just wasting money-blowing ammo.
Please note: USA sales only.